We ourselves travel a lot with our dogs in the car and know that small dogs should be transported in a box in the trunk area. But for a short drive you often shy away from the effort. An uncomplicated solution was needed here.
We found it in mountaineering: A one-hand system with a safety lock carabiner that can be attached to the normal click lock of the car seat belt. In combination with a curli harness, it is a perfect and, above all, safe solution for short journeys.
- Can be used flexibly, for example on the seat belt or the Isofix system in newer cars
- Two lengths 30cm and 60cm
- Adjustable in length to adjust the range of motion
- Extra secure twist lock carabiner made of aluminum
- Low weight and therefore not disturbing for the dog