Like all of our boots, Dubarrys Roscommon are waterproof and breathable thanks to the GORE-TEX lining. In contrast to our other models, this ankle boot has a low cut with a shaft height of 24cm. This means the Roscommon goes just above the ankle and becomes a boot that is popular all year round.
Why do we love this boot? Because it is an absolute all-round talent: Comfortable leather boots and "rubber" boots in one. It's hard to believe, but you can actually go through water and mud with the leather boot and you won't get sweaty feet thanks to the breathable GORETEX inner lining.
The waterproof boots are suitable for different terrain. They can also be combined with the latest fashion. The high-quality leather boots look great, for example with worn skinny jeans.
With this great boot you can wade through sparkling streams on your favorite walks, as well as stroll comfortably through the city.
Sporty short boots for the whole year:
- Waterproof and breathable thanks to the GORE-TEX lining
- Made from our proven DryFast-DrySoft ™? Leather
- Full leather upper reaching over the ankle
- Two components PU and rubber sole worked directly on the foot part for an excellent seal
- Non-slip sole due to good profile
- Subtle Dubarry and GORE-TEX trademarks
Attention: Better to order one size larger, as the boots are small.