Recommended by many dog schools! And the very first choice for us too! AnnyX is the dog harness
Chest harness Fun & Protect - comfort facts for your dog
- fully lined upholstery
- Neck and chest area individually adjustable
- two buckles for easy entry (from size M these are designed for a tensile load of 70 kg)
- ergonomic design of the harness for a perfect adaptation to the body of the dog
- optimal tension distribution and therefore particularly easy on the back
- the long underbust bridge provides a movement-friendly distance to the sensitive armpits
The padded (fully lined) harness Fun can be individually adjusted in the neck and chest area and two buckles (from size M) with a tensile load of up to 70kg ensure easy entry.
The harness is constructed in such a way that it ergonomically adapts to the body of the dog, resulting in an optimal distribution of tension that is gentle on your dog's back. The circumferential straps in the chest area create a movement-friendly distance to the front legs thanks to the long underbust bar, so that the armpits are protected.
The webbing is completely padded with air-permeable foam in the smallest setting and this in turn is edged with Cordura (highly abrasion-resistant material).
Care: We recommend machine washing at 30 ° C gentle cycle, low spin speeds (800 revolutions), low drum load, no fabric softener, a laundry bag and no dryer. Please do not place the dishes on the heater to dry!
How to determine the correct measurements for the AnnyX harness:
You can easily measure the length of the breast bar on your dog:
Place the measuring tape at the beginning of the breastbone and guide it backwards between the front legs.
If you have considered size S beforehand, then the 23cm should end behind the widest part of the chest and in front of the last costal arch.